Canadian University Dubai (CUD) is recruiting for academic talent with a great academic track-record of teaching and publications.
Established in 2006, CUD is one of the most promising universities in the Middle East, Africa and South Asian region, QS Ranked in the top 2% of Universities in the World, the #1 University in Dubai and 25th in the Arab Region according to the QS Arab Region Rankings 2022.
Our expanded City Walk campus hosts state-of-the-art amenities with a focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity. Combining all the essential elements of technology, the avant-garde campus brings a new experience to students, featuring: laboratories, research facilities, media studios, high-tech classrooms, a multipurpose theatre, gymnasium, student centre, plenty of dining and entertainment options, and many more!
With the world s fastest growing population, Dubai is home to an exciting, diverse, multi-cultural blend of young, dynamic, professionals, all drawn to the Emirate for its unrivalled lifestyle and the outstanding employment prospects.
The Faculty of Architecture and Interior Design , invites applications for Full-time Faculty holding a Ph.D. / Master s Degree with a specialization in any of the following area:
• Portfolio in Design
• Completed Ph.D. / Master s Degree from an accredited university with a specialization in the specific field.
• Minimum of college-level teaching experience.
• Utilizes innovative teaching strategies.
• Demonstrated research agenda in the area of expertise.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse student population.
• Contacts with industry leaders and ability to expand university-industry partnerships.
• Evidence of experience with course development.
Please note: Preference will be given to candidates with Canadian affiliation in the form of Canadian qualifications, lecturing at a Canadian University and some form of linkage to Canada/North America.
• Competitive income tax free salary is offered with housing, transportation and furniture allowance. In addition, medical, life and accident insurance and educational support for dependents is provided.
• A one way joining flight ticket, repatriation ticket and yearly flight ticket is offered in addition to other benefits.
• Application materials must be submitted via email to email@example.com
• Required materials include: a CV, cover letter, copy of degrees (attested preferred, a research statement, a statement of teaching philosophy, teaching evaluations (if available), reprints or links to reprints for up to three publications and contact information for three references.
• Please insert the specialized post name applied for and reference number in the subject line of your email.
• You may refer to this link for additional information: YouTube
• Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
• Applications will be received and reviewed until the positions are filled.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria