Canadian University Dubai (CUD) is recruiting for the position of Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Interior Design .
Established in 2006, CUD is one of the most promising universities in the Middle East, Africa and South Asian region, QS Ranked in the top 2% of Universities in the World, the #1 University in Dubai and 25th in the Arab Region according to the QS Arab Region Rankings 2022.
Our expanded City Walk campus hosts state-of-the-art amenities with a focus on entrepreneurship, innovation, and creativity. Combining all the essential elements of technology, the avant-garde campus brings a new experience to students, featuring: laboratories, research facilities, media studios, high-tech classrooms, a multipurpose theatre, gymnasium, student centre, plenty of dining and entertainment options, and many more!
With the world s fastest growing population, Dubai is home to an exciting, diverse, multi-cultural blend of young, dynamic, professionals, all drawn to the Emirate for its unrivalled lifestyle and the outstanding employment prospects.
The Dean of the Faculty of Architecture and Interior Design must provide a solid strategic vision, exemplary leadership and dedication to Faculty and student success and experience.
• Completed Ph.D. from an accredited university with a specialization in the specific field.
• Canadian Senior Academic Administrative Experience.
• Minimum of University level teaching experience.
• Commitment to excellence in teaching and Demonstrated research agenda
• Proven ability to build productive and cordial relationships across all disciplines.
• Demonstrated innovative teaching strategies.
• Ability to work collaboratively with a diverse Faculty and student population.
• Contacts with industry leaders and ability to expand university-industry partnerships.
• Evidence of experience with course development.
Please note: Preference will be given to candidates with Canadian affiliation in the form of Canadian qualifications, lecturing at a Canadian University and some form of linkage to Canada/North America.
• Competitive income tax free salary is offered with housing, transportation and furniture allowance. In addition, medical, life and accident insurance and educational support for dependents is provided.
• A one way joining flight ticket, repatriation ticket and yearly flight ticket is offered in addition to other benefits.
• Application materials must be submitted via email to email@example.com
• Required materials include: a CV, cover letter, copy of degrees (attested preferred, a research statement, a statement of teaching philosophy, teaching evaluations (if available), reprints or links to reprints for up to three publications and contact information for three references.
• Please insert the specialized post name applied for and reference number in the subject line of your email.
• You may refer to this link for additional information: YouTube
• Only those shortlisted will be contacted.
• Applications will be received and reviewed until the positions are filled.
Receive emails for the latest jobs matching your search criteria